Today I will show you how this AI-Powered tool immensely helped my company.
Imagine having a business that has to deal with emails, reports, and other communications constantly; well, every company has to deal with it these days.
How Grammarly enhanced my business experience and drastically improved my employee’s performance.
James is 42 years old, a single dad, and a very hard worker, as busy as an Attorney can get. His day consists of shuttling kids back and forth to school and soccer practice while managing his firm. As a result, he feels very overwhelmed, as the 21st-century man would.
Like many busy dads, James realized his life was passing before his eyes, and he couldn’t enjoy the time with his kids or focus on the company.
Then, earlier this year, he had a conversation with a friend of mine, to whom I had suggested Grammarly, and explained how useful it had become, especially regarding time management.
So he called my friend, who recently established his own company, for advice.
My friend referred James to me. Therefore, I showed him the basics, and he understood how easy Grammarly made his time management.
What is Grammarly and How Does it Work?
As soon as he got in touch with me, I immediately scheduled a meeting and showed him the basics and how to use it to his advantage best.
One of the key features of Grammarly is its ability to check for a wide range of grammar and punctuation errors, including subject-verb agreement, verb tense, and run-on sentences.
But, the difference between Grammarly and other AI tools is that this also offers a plagiarism checker. Besides this, the site also provides a desktop app and a Microsoft Office add-in, which allows users to check their writing in MW. It also offers a keyboard app for both IOS and Android, enabling users to check their grammar and spelling on a mobile device.
The information alone wouldn’t help James to improve his time management. I showed him how you could utilize grammarly.com to enhance the experience of your employees and how to use it.
How companies use Grammarly?
There are several ways that people can use Grammarly, but companies like to use it only for a variety of reasons, including:
- Improving the quality of written communication: It improves the quality and credibility of written emails, reports, and messages, which can enhance the image of the company and build trust with customers.
- Reducing errors and mistakes: Self-explanatory.
- Saving time and resources: The main reason companies use Grammarly for is to save time and resources because it reduces the need for proofreading and editing, which is beneficial for businesses that rely heavily on written communication.
- Improving employee productivity: By encouraging employees to use Grammarly, companies can help them improve their writing skills, which will positively impact their job performance and overall productivity.
- Ensuring originality and avoiding plagiarism: The plagiarism checker feature helps companies to ensure that their work is original. Which automatically will help you detect clients that are not reliable to work with or candidates for a certain position in your company.
- Compliance and internal policies: Some companies use Grammarly as part of their internal policies to ensure that all written communication meets certain standards and complies with regulations.
If you want to streamline your business operations and take your written communication to the next level, give Grammarly a try.
Next, James thanked me sincerely for my time and left. I couldn’t read his facial expressions, whether he was impressed or disappointed.
But, after a few months, I got a call from him, we went for lunch, and he explained that he was so overwhelmed with everything that was happening he couldn’t thank me enough.
I was flattered to hear that my suggestion of Grammarly helped him drastically, as he didn’t have to supervise everything his employees’ did before they handed them to the company’s clients.
The best part is that everyone can get the same results James did by subscribing to Grammarly. It will save you time and money, and most people hold back on a few bucks and instead hire someone who costs more money, requires more time to supervise, and sometimes loses you money.